About This Program
The Marathon. 26.2 miles of grit, determination, perseverance, and mental toughness. It is a remarkable distance and the ultimate test of the human spirit. Completing a marathon is a defining moment in anyone's life, but training for one is not something that should be taken lightly. It takes commitment, support and a solid training plan. That's where Fleet Feet Schererville comes in.
Join Fleet Feet Sports to train for either the Chicago Bank of America Marathon or the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon! We offer training programs that will equip you to reach your fall marathon goals. Whether you are looking to compete and establish a Personal Best in your 50th marathon, simply complete your very first one or anything in between, we can give you the tools, support and encouragement required to prepare you to toe the starting line and finish strong!
The question isn't, can you? The question is, will you?
- 22 week training schedule - goal race specific
- Compete or Complete Training option!
- On site coaching from certified running coaches
- 2 weekly coached group runs
- Interval training
- Team support and encouragement
- Top quality technical running shirt
- Weekly educational clinics by coaches and doctors
- Free injury screenings provided by sponsored doctors throughout program
- Participant only, in store discounts
- Post run snacks and refreshments
- Post program celebration dinner
- Emailed advice and support by certified coaches
- Private Facebook group to connect you with the coaches and other participants
Dates To Remember:
Early Bird tiers as follows:
$130 through January 15th
$140 through March 12th
$150 through May 14th
Regular price of $160 after May 14th
Come out to Fleet Feet Sports to meet our awesome Coach and Mentors and get your questions answered at one of our Meet and Greet opportunities:
Stay tuned for Meet and Greet Dates!
Program starts on Saturday, June 2nd at 6 AM.
Join us for a 5 mile fun to kick off the program and stay for refreshments after.
Group runs will meet Saturday mornings at 6 AM and Wednesday evenings at 6:15 PM. Attending both training days is recommended but not mandatory.
Sign up online: Fleet Feet Sports Fall Marathon Training