About This Program
The Marathon. 26.2 miles of grit, determination, perseverance, and mental toughness. It is a remarkable distance and the ultimate test of the human spirit. Completing a marathon is a defining moment in anyone's life, but training for one is not something that should be taken lightly. It takes commitment, support and a solid training plan. That's where Fleet Feet Schererville comes in.
Join Fleet Feet Sports to train for the Fall Marathon of your choice! We offer training programs that will equip you to reach your Fall Marathon goals. Whether you are looking to compete and establish a Personal Best in your 50th marathon, simply complete your very first one or anything in between, we can give you the tools, support and encouragement required to prepare you to toe the starting line and finish strong!
The question isn't, can you? The question is, will you?
- 22 week training schedule - goal race specific
- Novice or Advanced Training option!
- On site coaching from certified running coaches
- 2 weekly coached group runs (6:30 AM Satuday, 6:30 PM Tuesday)
- Interval and hill training
- Team support and encouragement
- Top quality technical running shirt
- Educational clinics by coaches and doctors
- Free injury screenings provided by sponsored doctors throughout program
- Participant only, in store discounts
- Post run snacks and refreshments
- Post program celebration dinner
- Emailed advice and support by certified coaches
- Private Facebook group to connect you with the coaches and other participants
Cost: Early Bird Registration $140 through 4/20; $150 through 5/11; $160 after 5/11
Dates To Remember: Saturday, April 20 @ 2 PM Informational Meeting; Saturday, May 11 @ 12 Noon Informational Meeting; Saturday, June 8 @ 6:30 AM First official group run at Fleet Feet Schererville
Program starts on Saturday, June 8 at 6:30 AM
Group runs will meet Saturday mornings at 6:30 AM and Tuesday evenings at 6:30 PM. Attending both training days is recommended but not mandatory.
Sign up online: Fleet Feet Fall Marathon Training