Fleet Feet Sports in Schererville is excited to announce our brand new Half Marathon Maintenance Program! This program is designed to keep our half marathoners moving during the summer months. Whether you're planning on running a Summer Half marathon or just keep your fitness level up this is ideal for anyone completing a 10K, 10 Mile or Half Marathon. The first group run will begin with 5 miles so, we encourage you to be capable of running that distance by the first day.
- Half marathon maintenance schedule
- 2 weekly coached group runs
- Saturday morning post run refreshments
- Weekly emailed encouragement from your certified running coach
- Access to our private Facebook group to connect with other group members
- Access to educational clinics presented by our physician partners
- Free injury screenings
- Super fun routes and fresh new group run locations
- And the camaraderie of others with the same goals as you!
Please follow the link below to sign up today!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Training will meet Tuesday evenings at 6:15 PM and Saturday mornings at 7 AM. Program begins Saturday, June 1st at 7 AM. For questions or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come out to Fleet Feet Sports in Schererville on Saturday, May 11th at 2 PM to meet your coaches and mentors and get all of your questions answered about this amazing program.
Half Marathon Maintenance Program More Info »
Program Start: Saturday, June 1st at 7 AM
Program Schedule: Coached group runs will meet on Saturdays at 7 AM and Tuesdays at 6:15 PM
Program Fee: $80 Regular Price