About This Program
The Marathon. 26.2 miles of grit, determination, perseverance, and mental toughness. It is a remarkable distance and the ultimate test of the human spirit. Completing a marathon is a defining moment in anyone's life, but training for one is not something that should be taken lightly. It takes commitment, support and a solid training plan. That's where Fleet Feet Schererville comes in.
Join Fleet Feet Sports to train for either the 40th Anniversary of the Chicago Bank of America Marathon or the 10th Anniversary of the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon! We offer training programs that will equip you to reach your fall marathon goals. Whether you are looking to compete and establish a Personal Best in your 50th marathon, simply complete your very first one or anything in between, we can give you the tools, support and encouragement required to prepare you to toe the starting line and finish strong!
The question isn't, can you? The question is, will you?
- 22 week training schedule - goal race specific
- Compete or Complete Training option!
- On site coaching from certified running coaches
- 2 weekly coached group runs
- Interval training
- Team support and encouragement
- Top quality technical running shirt
- Weekly educational clinics by coaches and doctors
- Free injury screenings provided by sponsored doctors throughout program
- Participant only, in store discounts
- Post run snacks and refreshments
- Post program celebration dinner
- Emailed advice and support by certified coaches
- Private Facebook group to connect you with the coaches and other participants
Dates To Remember:
Early Bird tiers as follows:
$110 through January 23rd
$125 through March 15th
$135 through May 10th
Regular price of $150 after May 10th
Come out to Fleet Feet Sports to meet our awesome Coach and Mentors and get your questions answered at one of our Meet and Greet opportunities:
Wednesday, January 18th at 6:15 PM
Wednesday, March 15th at 6:15 PM
Wednesday, May 10th at 6:15 PM
Wednesday, May 31st at 6:15 PM - 3 mile getting to know you fun run with Coaches and participants
Program starts on Saturday, June 3rd at 7 AM
Group runs will meet Saturday mornings at 6 AM and Wednesday evenings at 6:15 PM. Attending both training days is recommended but not mandatory.
Sign up online: Fleet Feet Sports Fall Marathon Training
Wednesday, May 31st at 6:15 PM Kickoff Fun Run ; Saturday, June 3rd at 7 AM program officially starts
Coached group runs will meet Wednesday evenings at 6:15 PM and Saturday Mornings at 7 AM
This training program will prepare you for the Fall Marathon of your choice.
Early Bird Pricing of $110 through 1/23/17; Tier 2 Early Bird Pricing $125 from 1/24/17 through 3/15/17; Tier 3 Early Bird Pricing or $135 from 3/16/17 through 5/10/17; Regular Price of $150 after 5/10/17