About This Program
The Marathon. 26.2 miles of grit, determination, perseverance, and mental toughness. It is a remarkable distance and the ultimate test of the human spirit. Completing a marathon is a defining moment in anyone's life, but training for one is not something that should be taken lightly. It takes commitment, support and a solid training plan. That's where Fleet Feet Schererville comes in.
Join Fleet Feet Sports to train for either the Chicago Bank of America Marathon or the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon! We offer training programs that will equip you to reach your fall marathon goals. Whether you are looking to compete and establish a Personal Best in your 50th marathon, simply complete your very first one or anything in between, we can give you the tools, support and encouragement required to prepare you to toe the starting line and finish strong!
The question isn't, can you? The question is, will you?
- 22 week training schedule - goal race specific
- All New Compete or Complete option!
- On site coaching from certified running coaches
- 2 weekly coached group runs
- Interval training
- Team support and encouragement
- Top quality technical running shirt
- Weekly educational clinics by coaches and doctors
- Free injury screenings provided by sponsored doctors throughout program
- Post run snacks and refreshments
- Post program celebration dinner
- Emailed advice and support by certified coaches
- Private Facebook group to connect you with the coaches and other participants
Before March 26th - $125.00
March 27th through May 14th $135.00
After May 14th Regular Price of $150.00 applies
Dates To Remember:
Meet & Greet with the Coaches at Fleet Feet Sports in Schererville:
Saturday, March 5th at 11AM
Saturday, March 26th at 11AM
Saturday, April 16th at 11AM
Saturday, May 14th at 11AM
Wednesday, May 1st at 6PM - 3 mile getting to know you run with Coaches and participants
Program starts on Saturday, June 4th at 7 AM
Group runs will meet Saturday mornings at 7 AM and Wednesday evenings at 6 PM. Attending both training days is recommended but not mandatory.
Sign up online: Fleet Feet Sports Fall Marathon Training
Program Start: June 4th
Program Fee: Before March 26th: $125, March 27th - May 14th: $135, After May 14th: $150